Events – participate or spread the word
- 04.10.2012, Anonymous protest, Rochdale Town Centre, 17a Baillie Street OL16 1JA Rochdale, 09:00 – 16:00. Facebook event. Protest to be held for the Crimes against the innocent children, Who have been let down massively by the system!! A call for Rochdale council to resign from the jobs on the board, and to inform the Public of what their Local council has covered up and allowed what happened to go ON!
- 06.10.2012, Belfast, City Hall, 13:00, Be involved in parallel demonstration (Slovakia, Czech republic, Ireland and more ,,..) Facebook page, David Kakoni – organizer
- 10.10.2012. Be involved in referendum in Ireland!, Web pages, Full text of the referendum – Thirty-First Amendment of the Constitution.
Irish Times – Wording of children’s rights referendum is published – The Government today published the wording of the children’s rights amendment to the Constitution.
Other activities – participate or spread the word
- If you live in GB, ask your member of parliament to support John Hemming’s HUMAN RIGHTS AND FORCED ADOPTIONS IN THE ENGLISH AND WELSH COURTS.
Go to page http://www.writetothem.com/ and enter your post code, It will show up representing MPs and click on them and write some relevant message + add link to HUMAN RIGHTS AND FORCED ADOPTIONS IN THE ENGLISH AND WELSH COURTS.
- Sign the petition Foster care and adoption, requests removal of the words “at risk from emotional harm” that has no legal definition be abolished in Care Proceedings in Family and Youth courts. Petition demands that Social Services departments are ordered not to use this phraseremove,
- SIgn the petition Help save Levis & Ryan campaign, Please sign this petition to Help save my two sons Lewis and Ryan from Forced Adoption, and to save them from a life in the uk care system that is clearly failing them.
- UK End Child Abuse March and Rally 2012
Public event ·29. september.2012, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.Trafalgare Square, London
The UK End Child Abuse Rally (formerly the UK Rally Against Child Abuse) is an opportunity for victims, survivors, families, supporters, support organisations and campaigners to come together and unite for the cause to end child abuse.
There will be speakers raising awareness of the appalling state of the UK SS system, raising questions such as who protects children in care?
YouTube video from the event.