On this page are available all relevant media in English language.
Anonymous message to Social Services – http://social.services.we.are.anonymous.aninote.com/.
- 09.10.2012, GB, Hiffington Post Entertainment, ‘EastEnders’ Baby Lexi Storyline Angers Social Workers – Do You Think It’s A Fair Representation?
- 01.10.2012, SK, The Slovak Spectator, Adoptions furore continues
- 28.09.2012, GB, The Daily.sk, Slovakia Steps Up Efforts as First 5 Children Come Home
- 25.09.2012, GB, BBC, More support needed for adopters, says charity
- 25.09.2012, GB, BBC, Number of children in care in England rise
- 22.09.2012, GB, The Telegraph, Slovaks protest at Britain’s ‘illegal child snatching’
- 20.09.2012, Australia, The Sydney Morning Herald, Parliament apologises for forced adoptions – the case happened in Australia
- 20.09.2012, Australia, The Sydney Morning Herald, O’Farrell says sorry for forced adoptions – the case happened in Australia
- 20.09.2012, GB, The Telegraph, Adoption halted as court told baby milk led to ‘innocent’ couple being accuse of abuse
- 20.09.2012, GB, The World Today, ABC, Formal apology over forced adoption
- 20.09.2012, GB, Victims Unite, The Wall Street Journal Europe: Slovak Government Challenges U.K. Foster-Care Ruling
- 19.09.2012, Ireland, Iris Times, Wording of children’s rights referendum is published – The Government today published the wording of the children’s rights amendment to the Constitution. Full text of the referendum – Thirty-First Amendment of the Constitution.
- 19.09.2012, GB, The Wall Street Journal, Slovak Government Challenges U.K. Foster-Care Ruling
- 19.09.2012, GB, Mail Online, Slovakian grandmother wins right to challenge High Court adoption ruling keeping grandsons in the UK
- 18.09.2012, SK, The Daily, Protest at British Embassy Over Snatched Slovak Children
- 18.09.1012, GB, Victims Unite, 400 People demonstrate outside the UK Embassy in Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 15.09.2012, GB, The Telegraph, Foreign government may take UK to European court over its ‘illegal’ child-snatching
- 10.09.2012, TheSlovak Spectator, Adoptions stir emotions
- 05.09.2012, GB, Victims Unite, EDM 478: Human Rights and Forced Adoptions in the English and Welsh Courts
- 01.09.2012, GB, The Telegraph, Don’t ask your grandson how his jaw got broken, say social workers, SK translation
- 31.08.2012, GB, Peterborough Today, Concerned community reassured their children will not be taken away
- 23.08.2012, GB, Victims Unite, The “Absurdity of Social Services” on Slovak TV – incl. Protest in Nottingham
- 17.08.2012, GB, Mail Online, Family’s 18 months of hell after two children are taken away when blundering social workers wrongly accuse them of breaking baby’s limbs
- 07.08.2012, GB, BBC News, Adoptions in England and Wales rose 6% in 2011
- 31.07.2012, GB. The Telegraph, Fines for delays and cull of expert witnesses to speed up family courts
- 20.07.2012, GB, Channel 4, Revealed: the networks helping families flee social services
- 30.04.2012, GB, Channel 4, Do expert witnesses harm family courts cases?
- 12.04.2012, GB, Mail Online, Children stolen by the state needlessly, causing utter misery in one of Britain’s most disturbing scandals
- 12.04.2012, GB, Mail Online, Thousands of British children are taken into care each year, isn’t it time we invested in prevention rather than cure?
- 11.04.2012, GB, Mail Online, 10,000 children taken into care: Numbers have doubled in the past four years
- 09.04.2012, GB, BBC News, Adoption: ‘The best thing I have ever done’ – Prime Minister David Cameron is setting out proposals to speed up the adoption process in England, ahead of the launch of the government’s “Adoption Action Plan” next week.
- 13.03.2012, GB, Channel 4, How competent are expert witnesses?
- 19.08.2011, GB, Mail Online, They branded us abusers, stole our children and killed our marriage: parents of boy with brittle bones attack social workers who claimed they beat him, slovak translation
06.07.2011, GB, Channel 4, Families ‘traumatised’ by court system
- 15. 05.2010, GB, The Telegraph, Britain’s child snatchers are a scandal
- 01.03.2010, GB, Channel 4, Guidelines for at-risk children ‘ignored’
- 16.08.2012, GB, MailOnline, This mother went on the run across Europe after social workers tried to snatch her son. Her crime? Letting him see her husband shout at her.
- 29.01.2009, GB, Mail Online, Boy, 5, forced into adoption with gay couple pleads: ‘We want to stay with our gran and grandad’, slovak translation
- 31.01.2008, GB, Mail Online, How social services are paid bonuses to snatch babies for adoption
- 21.01.2008, GB, The Telegraph, Children for sale: UK’s new slave trade
- 30.08.2005, GB, The Telegraph, How social services can seize our children
- 21.02.2011, Arte Journal, Großbritannien: Erzwungene Adoption
- 8.12.2012, sos-crise, Le marché lucratif de l’adoption: Vol d’enfants en G.B. par les services sociaux
- 26.09.2012, “Childsnatchers No Fairy Tale, But Grim” ::: Ivana Boorova vs UK Social Services
- 24.09.2012, True story by TV JOJ, which started it in media – Trafficking of children by the UK, Note: To turn on English subtitles:
1. Click “Captions” (right corner in the video, rounded rectangle)
2. In submenu click on “Translate captions” and choose English
- 06.08.2012, Social Services force families On The Run – Innocent familiies forced to flee Britain to protect their children from bungling SS social workers. Channel 4 News, 20th July 2012.
- 20.07.2012, Channel 4, Innocent families running away from Social Services – Innocent English families are running away with their children at the hint of Social Services (aka SS) want to get involved with their children. The SS do NOT have the best interest of normal families or their children, so the parents instead risk everything and run away instead of trusting to a failed organ of the corrupt state.
Liberal Demcorat MP John Hemming also speaks about the corrupt SS, and how the English courts really are crap, and aid the SS.
Recorded from Channel 4 News, 20 July 2012.
- 23.12.2010, Disturbing video of UK police taking 13 years old child from father by force.
- 13.08.2012, This Morning: Protect Your Children From Social Services
- 03.02.2010, Alex Jones – John Hemming MP – Child Kidnapping by the State, part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4 – John Hemming MP, Alex Jones, Brian Gerrish, common Purpose CAFCASS, CPS, DCFS, child abuse, adoption, foster care, social worker, social services, Kerry Robertson, Angela Wileman, F4J, M4J
- 15.11.2006, Forced Adoptions in Britain – This video clip details Tammy and her mothers story of forced adoption and how lives are ruined by the secretive Family Courts and inept Social Services.
Facebook groups against forced adoptions
- Social Services Victims By Force, Survivors By Choice
- Stolen Children of the UK, web page
- Children for Justice – The Facebook Page by children for children who have lost fathers, brothers, sisters and grandparents in the Secret Family Courts.
- Eastenders – Get Lexi back with her Mummy Lola – To raise awareness of the corruption in the UK family courts lets use this opportunity to boycott the BBC with all our stories and get our voices heard!!! Time to take a STAND and make change for all the STOLEN Children.
- 17.12.2012, Permission to Appeal – Family Court – FOI request that was answered about appealing a final judgement. Responce MS Word, View as HTML.
- Song by Ior Mar Electric, The rights of children in the UK
- Child abuse – Signs to be aware of
- “END OUR SILENCE” CHILDREN4JUSTICE FILM – “END OUR SILENCE” Five children from Children4Justice explain in their own words how they lost their fathers (and in some cases sisters), in the family courts and why they want the law to change to give children a right to see their fathers. Created and Produced by Matt O’Connor & Nadine O’Connor. Directed by Jess Shaughnessy. Portrait Photography by Jennie Nystedt. All rights Agitator Limited 201.
Links to Social Services UK
- Webpage – http://socialwork-services.co.uk/category/foster-care/
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/socialworkservices.co.uk
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/Social_Work_UK
- FaceBook page Social Work Services UK – https://www.facebook.com/socialworkservices.co.uk
Note: Please add links from current to oldest.